Friday, April 2, 2010

Torn.

sc3

This looks like a room right after the hubby ganged up all the kids to stand around the bed peering up at me with love and adoration. He waited for the perfect moment ...I was coming out of anesthetic from major surgery in the hospital and he announced ... "WE bought a puppy!!"

sc1

I don't know about you but morphine makes me love everyone ... including the night nurse with both moustache and huge breasts who looks like she was probably in the army as a man and then had an unfortunate accident with some chemical spill ... and so I just went .. "oh .. nice ...I love you guys ...."

NICE?

Right .... and then that fateful day when we went out for groceries and came back to something similar to this ...

sc2

Although I don't know ... I thought it all looked swell in the new one bedroom apartment that he, the kids, and the dog moved into soon after that ....

SKIN: Lara
HAIR: I Love Olive
LASHES: Leezu
TOP: KHUSH
SKIRT: Phoenix Rising
BELT: YS&YS
NECKLACE: JD
BRACELETS: JD
LEGGINGS: *KL*
SHOES: Nardcotix (coming soon)
Post a Comment