Monday, May 10, 2010

Beatrice.

Garage beatrice

I think the hair designers are all kids I went to school with and they are taunting me in their own sick way .. "Beatrice" was another one of those girls who didn't let me join in any reindeer games .....

I find parents so confusing ... they tell you it isn't nice to talk about others so you talk about yourself and then you are considered "egotistical "....

They always talked about God though .. now I am pretty sure Beatrice Fankhandle could not hear a darn thing I said about her in amongst the corn that day in our garden behind the house .. but I know for a fact God can hear everything .. so um .... how does that make any sense? AND I don't even know where Beatrice lives anymore and have not seen her in years and will probably never see her again .. but God? I think we all get a little one on one time with him at some point ... which is my excuse for why, now, as master of my own shipping department ... I ONLY talk about myself ... (and Beatrice ... sometimes ...)

Even the Bible says the child should "be seen and not heard" .. no wait .. they made that up I checked and it doesn't say that at all .. it actually says "spare the rod and spoil the child" ... now here again they are really confused .. see they take that as "IF you spare the rod YOU WILL spoil the child." Read it again ... it actually says, "Spare the rod AND ALSO spoil the child." Those are two clear instructions ....

I think when I pointed that out .. it was when they came up with the children being seen and not heard ... and thus began my love of pantomiming with puppets ....

GARAGE
Post a Comment