Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disappointing the Grandparents.

bdpf2

I remember getting my first camera and taking a bazillion instantaneous photos and my grandparents being very concerned ...

My grandmother called me into my bedroom with all the pictures I had taken spread out on the bed and clucked at me .. which grandmas are wont to do .. I figure mainly cause their dentures are slipping ... but she clucked and I go .. "WHAT???"

"I want you to take a look at all these pictures and tell me how many girls you see in all these photos?" She nodded knowingly .. maybe pleased that at her age it was important to celebrate the small victories ..

She continued ... waving her hands all over the pictures .... "BOYS ... all of them BOYS!!!"

"So what's your point?"

"Your grandfather and I are worried that you are .. that you are .... BOY CRAZY!!" Her eyes misted up and I looked at her closely, confused, my eyes narrowing .... It finally dawned on me ... they were disappointed in me ...

bdpf1

I should have been a lesbian.

SKIN: CI
LASHES: E'Dior
HAIR: KMH
DRESS: KA
SHOES: Samsara Scarpin
EARRINGS: Alienbear
POSES: Glitterati
Post a Comment