Monday, May 31, 2010

Purple and Paisley.

hmr1

Purple... check.
Paisley .... check.
Knee length ... check.
low cut ... um....ummmmmmmmm...

hmr2

I will give the same answer I gave when I worked at a nursing home during university and they told me I needed to wear a bra because the inmates ...ooops seniors ... were complaining .... "maybe you should work on their social skills and what kind of a perv 80 year old is checking out a 16 year old??? "

Oh but the inmates told me later they didn't complain at all .. they kind of liked it and offered to burn their bras as well ... so then my question stands only rearranged a little ...

"What kind of 40 year old nursing queen perv is checking out a 16 year old?"....and seriously ... I really don't need an answer ...

Maybe church has changed a little over the years ... I am going in ....

SKIN: Curio
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: E'dior
DRESS: Couverture
SHOES: PM
Post a Comment