Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sandcastles

ssb3

I hate it when you go to the beach and you finally get one of your buckets of sand to stay on top of the other two - building sand castles - and you are like doing the victory dance, high fiving all the old people beached nearby and then you look over and see some snotty nosed kid with the Taj Mahal built using only a My Little Pony plastic bucket and a plastic fork ...

ssb2

I know it's not nice to swear but I couldn't help myself .. and I prayed for a big wave... to take the kid .. not the castle ... I could take care of the castle but that kid could not live to build another day ...

ssb1

It was a humanitarian effort for sand castle building dweebs everywhere ...

Did you know that God sometimes doesn't answer prayers? No matter how important ?

Yup ... the kid went on to recreate several other world buildings ....and I was left with sand castle envy ... it ruined my whole vacation ...

SKIN: YS&YS
OUTFIT: I.N.X.X.
EARRINGS: BOOM
PURSE: Chuculet
Post a Comment