Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tiptoes.

ms1

I never understood the fine art of tip-toeing .. through the tulips of anywhere else for that matter. I figured on a scale of 1 - 10, for a survival skill, it sucked big time....

I mean you aren't even actually on the tips of your toes which would then be called BALLET ... so it was set up for failure from the get-go ....

MS2

I was much more into running and climbing .....as fast as I could ....

MS3

Usually 'cause my brother was providing the impetus to gain those skills ...

You just tell me where tip-toeing has moved you up the ladder or saved your life in any instance ... keep those cards and letters coming in ....

SKIN: Dantel IT HAS JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THESE SKINS ARE COPYBOTTED!!!! I considered taking the post down but then no-one would know why and this certainly does not reflect on the other designers. Leaving it up allows all of you to take a good look and avoid this shop completely. My sincere apologies to those skin designers who were ripped by this person to make this skin!!!
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: E'Dior
DRESS: Mimikri
NECKLACE: LaRosa
SHOES: Juicy
SOCKS: Angelwing
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment