Sunday, June 20, 2010

Barefoot.

pgp 1

People in Australia wander barefoot everywhere ... into shopping malls, restaurants etc ....

pgp 2

Kids go to school barefoot.

pgp 3

In Canada our parents and grandparents often tell us how they had to walk to school every day .. miles of walking .. barefoot through the snow .. uphill .. both ways ....

When my grandparents would tell me that story I refused to cry for them ... it was part of something I liked to call "tough love" and I like to think I helped them grow up a little bit ...

pgp 4

Oh and in Canada .. "no shoes no service" .. they don't like people coming into the stores and kicking snow everywhere with their bare feet ....we still discriminate against old people like that ...

SKIN: Chic
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: KA
OUTFIT: Woe
Post a Comment