Friday, June 18, 2010

Etched Glass.

ppr2

I really like this cause the material kinda looks like etched glass and cause it is ballet pink and because it is cute and cause it goes with my Lelutka pumps and cause the panties/bra are maybe also a bathing suit and who knows but wouldn't that bug the heck out of my my grandma to know I was running around in bra and panties and pretending they were a bathing suit .....

ppr3
Grandma's aren't big on pretending when it errs on the side of "improper." I love her anyway. Growing up when she says things to me like "Is that your underwear you are wearing to the beach?" I used to just laugh and laugh and say ... "don't be ridonkulous grandma .....this isn't underwear ... do you see any rivets on it???"

SKIN: League
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: Silhouette
DRESS: Sea Hole
EARRINGS: A&A Fashion
NAILS: A&A Fashion
SHOES: LeLutka
POSES: Dare
Post a Comment