Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Ran Away Once ...

ttili3

I ran away once when I was a kid...

ttili2

I packed my things and knew straight where I was going. I didn't care if I ever came home again. I managed to haul my suitcase all the way to where I planned on staying, I got there on my own, I unpacked everything, set everything up and settled in ... I was good .. no more bossy grandparents, no stupid brother, nothing to have to do ,... I might not have had all the luxuries to which I had become accustomed to, but I was good ....

At 5 you are adaptable like that .. you roll with the punches ....

I was a tough kid living in a tough world ....

ttili1
Until this reallllly big spider crawled under the bed with me and that was it ...

I mean at some point common sense has to take over ....

Or maybe it's survival that takes over ...

Either way I went home...

I like to think that this whole episode will be studied in depth in the years to come .. that people willl speak about how it was a foreshadowing .. a metaphor for how one day .. I would go down under ... and there too ... would be big ass spiders that would scare the shit outta me ....

SKIN: B&B
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: Wasabi Pills
OUTFIT: Estravaganza
SHOES: LeLutka
Post a Comment