Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Not Cold.

rrga1

Don't you hate it when it is like pouring rain and freezing and you say .. "gee I am really cold and wet." and some idiot like I don't know .. your brother or your hubby says .. "What are you talking about I am as dry and warm as can be?"

rrga3

Right ... cause the sun shines out their asses all the time ....

Just today I said to my hubby, "I am freezing."

He goes ..."It's not cold at all."

"I said I am cold."
"What's your point?"
"I hate it when people's response to 'I am cold' is to tell me they are warm. What the hell am I supposed to do with that? I mean THAT is exactly the kind of stupid ass thing my brother used to say!"
"And?"
"Have you ever met my brother?"
"No."
"Exactly .....

rrga2

... and neither has anyone else .... after that big snowstorm when I was 11 ....."

SKIN: Exodi
HAIR: Boon
LASHES: TB
BLOUSE: Ingenue
SKIRT: Miamai
SHOES: Donna Flora
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment