Saturday, June 5, 2010

Panthers Vs Goats!!

bbp1

So with the grandfather refusing to let me name the farm animals as they were not pets ... not sure how my brother slipped in "spot" the goat ... pathetic name for a goat but he was such a dweeb ... anyway .. I wanted to move straight over to jungle animals. An elephant was out .... for some reason .. I forget .. but a panther would have been cool ...

bbp2

No I don't love goats .. I just saw a tv show once where one killed a goat. My brother trained the damn goat to "sic me" and it would chase me up on top of cars and head butt me ...

I figured a black panther would take care of the goat .. here kitty kitty kitty .. I didn't even need to name it and well .. it had to eat ...

SKIN: Twilythula
LASHES: Belleza
HAIR: Beautiful Dirty Rich
DRESS: P.C.
EARRINGS AND BRACELET: Ear Candy
SHOES: AW Designs
PURSE: Baiastice
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment