Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Prince Charming Visits the Farm.

lz3

So um .. went to Tuneiras West Farm to wander around and make myself generally homesick .. it is kind of pathetic really .. like sticking your fingers down your throat when you have an upset stomach and just getting it over with ....

I dressed of course ... most inappropriately for a farm (Leezu) but I can't help it.... it suits my need to sort of say to my grandfather HA! I named the cows .. "binky" and "snowball" .... and I put a deodorizer on the tractor mirror and a bobby head cheerleader on the dash AND I didn't put on "work clothes!!!" He was the hall monitor for all things farm ....

And then while I was there this guy came by on a horse and I was like ... "prince???? Prince Charming is that you??"

And he was all ..."No..."

lz2

Some princes like to wander the countryside pretending they are not princes to see if maidens really love them for themselves. I cleared that up right away.

"I love you ... for you .... even if you aren't a Prince Charming ... Prince .. (nudge nudge wink wink)"

He was like, "something in your eye??"

And then we chatted and he asked me if I wanted to go horse riding and I said I thought I might traumatize the horses in the dress and he laughed ... I could tell he really dug me ....

And then he said ... "see ya ..."

And my prince rode off into the sunset and I was like ....

lz5

...really pissed ...

we hadn't even got near the ever after .. never mind happily ....

More pics here ...
Post a Comment