Friday, June 25, 2010

Timing.

PSB1

Timing is everything ... ask my daughter. When her brothers complain she does not know how to cook because she burns everything .... she vehemently insists...

PSB2

"I do SO know how to cook ... I just struggle with how LONG to cook for."

PSB3

I try to give my kids handy little tips to help them through their lives. It is all in a handbook they get from me. In this case Tip #437002.

"Once the item you are cooking is on fire, this is a pretty good indication that it is done. "

I had to ammend that to "...is on fire or you see smoke..." as my daughter is very literal and once when she cooked brownies and we were executing the "stop drop and roll" to get out of the smoke filled house .....I asked her why on earth she didn't realize that the brownies were "done." She said she just was not sure they were done in the middle .....so she was waiting for the flames.....

After the firemen had removed the pan from the house and hosed it down in the yard ... she actually "picked off the burnt bits and iced them ....." the boys used them for hockey pucks all winter until they took an eye out ....

We are planning an intervention. She has to stop cooking ...

SKIN: Iconic
HAIR AND HAT: Beautiful Dirty Rich
LASHES: Garage LP
JEWELLERY: A&A Fashions
PANTS AND TOP: LP
CARDIGAN: Victoria Endsleigh Creations
SHOES: NX Nardcotix
Post a Comment