Tuesday, June 15, 2010

True Confession.

dbt2

I recently gathered my friends around me and confessed something that I felt finally needed to be said ... "I am a super hero! "

I went to my closet and got out my power ranger costume, my Ronald McDonald Hamburgler Sunglasses and added my grandmothers old swing coat. In the right light... I was breathtaking ....
I heard them gasp as I came into the room ...

I told them how I could fly ... I climbed on the coffee table and clicked my mouse and lept into the air ....

When I came to ... on the psych ward the doctors were gatherd around me. They were talking to me about reality and something about SL being just a game and I needed to face who I really was. One of them held up a big mirror and forced me to look into it. Slowly my eyes moved to the image and I gasped .....

I began to cry ....

Triumphantly the doctors smiled at one another, my friends, hovered in the corner, let out a collective sigh of relief ....

"OMG!!" I screamed as I looked in the mirror touching my face in disbelief ....


dbt3

"Someone switched my skin .... AND my shape .... where the hell is my inventory???"

The Sea Hole.
Post a Comment