Thursday, July 15, 2010

All Day At The Oasis.

AATT3

I was so excited when I saw this outfit I immediately put it on and went looking for Lawrence ...

AATT4

I mean I actually looked him up in SL but I think he has a pseudonym .. like maybe Lawrence Unsustainable ... but then I checked him out and I think he died .. funny how some names are just so appropriate ...

AATT2

I figured with all that fighting and carrying on Lawrence and the guys would be into the oasis any moment but they never showed so I just talked to the elephants all day and practiced belly dancing ...

Hubby ruined it all again though .. he asked me what I was doing and I said, "belly dancing." and he looked at the screen and rolled his eyes and asked why my avi was holding a sign saying "Larry - I am your biggest fan." So I told him about waiting for Lawrence and the guys and he said ....

AATT1

"Well one .. your avi may be wearing a harem outfit but YOU are in your flannel jammies with a housecoat still. Belly dancers don't actually stand on the desk and use a pole. I can't see your belly, I don't want to see your belly. But trust me it is not the same thing. And Two... Lawrence of Arabia dies in the first scene of the film, AND it was a movie AND Omar Sharif is an old old man now...so not bloody likely he is going to show up and if he does you will probably have to help him with his walker...."

I hate it when he ruins things .. I waited until he was out of the room .. I don't like to give him any personal satisfaction or anything ... and I packed up my things, kissed the elepahnts goodbye and turned my back on the ways of the desert ... it is all just too cruel for me....

A&A Fashion
Post a Comment