Thursday, July 29, 2010

Am I Blue?

b2a

My brother went through a melancholy phase ... he was all moody and down .. I tried to give him PMS aids but those just gave him cramps ....

I played doctor alot growing up ... my grandparents always said things like .. go and play with your "city cousins" and keep them occupied because evidently in their world that is perfectly acceptable - 13 year olds hanging out with 5 year olds ....

I was like come on .. they are 13 .. can't they entertain themselves?

b3a

So I would pile them all in the cadillac and drive them into town ....

And then my grandparents were all like ... "What the hell were you thinking?" And I told them .. we were playing doctor?

Doctor? DOCTOR? That's when you get out your nurses outfit and tie washcloths on your face and get the eggbeater out of the kitchen drawer to put in my old purse (grandpa speaking here) NOT driving the car to town...

NO NO NO .. you have confused "doctor" with "nurse" Nurses drive tractors .. see in this scenerio ... I am a rich doctor, I just finished surgery and now I am heading over to the golf course to play a few rounds ....

There is NO golf course in town ...

b1a

Pfft .. of course not I am a kid and this is make-believe .....

Oh my brother and feeling blue? Well .... after he got the blue felt pen off his face that someone coloured in when he was sleeping ..... we got him help ... counseling ... bilingual of course ... this was Canada....

SKIN: Laqroki
HAIR AND HAT: Vita's Boudoir
LASHES: Chaisuki
EARRINGS: Chloe
COAT: B&T Fashions
PANTS: Aleida
SHOES: TNY
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment