Monday, July 19, 2010

Crafting with Chamois.

SPW 1

Now every event can be about you and fashion.

SPW 2

Hubby asked me to wash the car and handed me the supplies and I looked at them and thought wait wait .....THAT is almost exactly like this fabulous outfit on SL ...

SPW 4

And so I ran and cut and glue gunned and wow ... I looked fab ....

SPW 3

The car isn't great though but as I told my hubby .. priorities AND I am a fashionista for crying out loud .. you just cannot get in the way of genius when it happens .. and it was happening ....

He called it something else which I didn't actually hear over the door slamming and the sound of the car roaring as he started it and then the tire squeals as he backed it out of the garage and the swearing as he got the hose and the bucket ... I will ask him about it later ...

Oh and he wants his chamois back ...

SKIN: eStyle
HAIR: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
SUNGLASSES: Chuculet
PURSE: Stitch by Stitch
JEWELLERY: 69
SHOES: RRS
OUTFIT: Ema's Secret
Post a Comment