Monday, July 5, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine.

cmms3a

Little Miss Sunshine is another sneak Preview of what ColeMarie Soleil has been up to as she prepares to open shop again with her couture collection.

I love SL .. the thing is it allows you to do so many things .. like recapture your childhood....

I always wanted to be the sunflower in the school plays. How I envied all the girls who were picked to be flowers with their pretty costumes .. while I had to dress like a boy and be the "gardner" or wear grey and be the "watering can." Once I was even a "rock." I wasn't bitter though .. even though I thought I was at least prettier that Donald Anderson and could have played a peony much better than he did ...

cmms1

Still ... as I put on this dress I could not help myself .. it all came rushing back in and I cried hysterically, until it was all out .. all the pain and the angst .. I didn't even know it had bothered me that much .. but it obviously had ....

So .. I put on my new Viewer two tattoo makeup to cover the tears and pretended I could see it in my cheesy viewer that is nowhere near as nice as viewer two cause instead of all the bells and whistles .. all it does is .. um .. NOT CRASH ... and I went to the fields and took my picture as a flower ....

And then I looked up my old teacher and I wrote her a really nasty note about how she had ruined my life and if she would just look at the damn picture she would have to be an idiot not to realize I so could have been a better flower than lame old Patsy Ludinger ANYDAY ... and I felt soo much better after having written out my feelings....

It was a good thing I waited a couple of hours after I wrote the note because common sense took over ....

cmms2

...and I remembered to include the legal summons about suing her for ruining my life by causing me such emotional trauma ....

the letter will have much more impact that way ....

And it is all because of the wonders of SL ... I have healed from the trauma .. AND I am going to be rich ...

I love happy endings ...
Post a Comment