Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Broken.

gitw1

Ok confesssion time .. I broke a few dolls on my way from childhood to adulthood ( and please excuse any spelling errors it is hard to type and bat away your hubbies hands cause he disagrees with that last statement and feels I have overstated the "adulthood" part of it). Yes so I broke a few dolls ....

gitw2


You would think my brother would be grateful for that ... it was the dolls or him ... and especially the one that ended up under the tractor wheel .. I mean come on he should be thanking me .. even though I wrote his name on the doll and pretended in my mind it was him ....imagination is a wonderful thing ....


I guess he just never got over the fact that he lost so many dolls .. they were all his of course ... I am not THAT stupid ....

SKIN: Kitty Corner
HAIR: Nyanotech
LASHES: ByKay
DRESS: Exia
GLOVES: Nushru
SHOES: Little Heaven
POSES: Glitterati
Post a Comment