Thursday, August 12, 2010

Come into My Parlour ...

RHAR 4

I have learned more about spiders since coming to Australia than any human being should ever be forced to learn or confront about them ... You know what, stop telling me the good they do cause you have not had to clean up endless spider poop every morning .. yes spiders do poop ...

RHAR 3

Elephants do a great job of keeping the grass trampled down but I don't have a herd of elephants in my yard so yay for the spiders and all they do.... but I don't care.

RHAR 6
More pics here.

I also don't wanna know there are 3 zillion spiders within my yard, that we are always only 1 foot away from a spider at any time, or that we probably swallow 93 spiders during our lifetime cause they crawl in our mouth while we are sleeping .. which for me.. pretty much sums up that they just can't be that bright ...

SKIN: Lara Skins
LASHES: ByKay
HAIR: Son!a
DRESS: Son!a
EARRINGS: Gems & Kisses
SHOES: Nardcotix
POSES: LAP
Post a Comment