Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love this Dress!!

adtt1

I had a dress like this as a teenager ... and I loved it ...

adtt2

Well as a pre-teen.... kinda.... cause when you move into full-on teendom you wear much more indecent and irreverant clothes ...

I loved the lace bodice on the dress, although I have to admit there was no breast showing or suggestion going on. On the farm, in the frozen north, we are well practiced in the "thou hast no breasts" pretend game. I was just grateful that bandaging them with old sheet strips had gone out the window just before I got there ....

You could discuss the cow udders, the cow breeding, the cow artificial insemination, the actions or lack of it -of the bulls, the actions of the marauding escaped bulls from the next door neighbour BUT you NEVER EVER EVER referred to the female breast.

adtt3

That's probably why when I got married and my hubby very sexily asked me in bed that night .. "mmmmmm what are these?"

adtt4

I replied ... "how the hell would I know?"

SKIN: ESTYLE
LASHES: Belleza
HAIR: DBS Heart
DRESS, PURSE AND JEWELLERY: aDiva
STOCKINGS: KBL
SHOES: Nardcotix

SKIN: Lelutka
LASHES: Belleza
HAIR: Fascino
DRESS, PURSE AND JEWELLERY: aDiva
SHOES: Nardcotix

POSES: Doll
Post a Comment