Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Write for the BBC.

OLL1

I think it is important that we be supportive to our parents and tell them the things they want to hear. We cannot possibly understand the enormous pressure they are under going to bridge each week and hearing Elaine talk about her son the doctor, and Andrea talk about her daughter who works on wall street. They can't possibly say my son is the pixelated sex god in SL ... he has 8 women that kneel before him and call him "master" - no matter how great you are at pixelated sex. MOM just cannot say that at bridge ... with Elaine .. and .. Andrea ...


OLL 2

So the other day when I noted that flickr now prompts you with your pics ..."Grab the HTML/BBCode?" I was stoked cause it clearly says in there - capitalized and all - BBC.

OLL 3

So now I tell mom I write for the BBC ... cause it is logical .. if they have given me the code they are clearly reading my blogs and I am so proud .. and mom .. she is stoked ....

See that is the full circle of life and meaning ... your parents lie to you when you are growing up about important things like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and appendages falling off and hair curling and then you grow up and lie to them.

I feel so warm and fuzzy right now I now if I jumped up I would stick to the ceiling ....

SKIN: Fhang Candy
HAIR: Bliss Couture
LASHES: On The Catwalk
EARRINGS: Exodi
NECKLACE: Sonatta Morales
DRESS: OC
SHOES: AW Designs
POSES: Posies
Post a Comment