Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The long term damage of EmeraldGate. (codename … the Black Condor…)

pps1

I was talking with Pais the other day on my special secret decoder phone (got out of a cereal box and it is wayyyy cool) .. We were deep into EmeraldGate reading the blogposts, discussing, ….

pps 2

...data mining .. lonely bluebird, fractured crystal, DDOS, secretly taped conversations, downloads, teleporting, attacked by griefers, security system, LL, concierge, security, hidden files, codes, take overs, lock downs, phox, bannings, phoenix….

And then I noticed … everyone on the train was moving away from me and whispering …..

I picked up my briefcase, attached to my arm with a handcuff, put on my dark glasses, tightened the belt on my trench coat and headed for the door ….


pps 3

My work there was done ….

(I love talking SL in front of the infidels and non believers .. scares the crap out of them …)

SKIN: Dekade
HAIR: Dernier Cri
LASHES: Glow
TOP and NECKLACE: aDiva
SKIRT: Miel
SHOES: Orage Creations
PURSE: Chuculet
POSES: Golden Delish
Post a Comment