Monday, September 6, 2010

Twins

dtdb1

We had triplets that came to our little house on the prairie school ... for about five minutes ...

dtdb2

We all gathered around them and stared cause seeing triplets was almost as good as seeing the calf that was born with two heads ....(except the vet and the local paper did not show up and grandpa did not swear alot about lost revenues and blame the cow)

dtdb3

So I thought it would be cool to pretend my brother and I were twins .. but don't blame me for putting him in a dress .. he was doing that wayyyy back before I came up with that idea .. .I blame those darn telly tubbys ... that was mind control and they forced my brother to be like that ...

SKIN: EStyle
HAIR: Zero Style
LASHES: ByKay
DRESSSES: Together Inc
SHOES: Taboo
EARRINGS: LG Concepts
NECKLACE: Twisted & Spoiled
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment