Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dimples!!

Jesylilo

I have always loved dimples .... I always wanted "cave in's" on my cheekies that were not the result of being punched by my brother...ALTHOUGH ... I figured he could have some extra ones that WERE the result of being punched by ME.

He didn't think that was fair but I pointed out that you never see a movie where the scientist goes down with his lab .. the scientist is always saved first because everyone knows without their valuable contribution ... no-one else is going to have a life worth living.

I explained he needed to embrace that .. to own it and understand the quality of his life depended on him understanding I was the scientist .....  and then I told him to get back on his exercise wheel in his cage ....I needed to inject a few things ....

JeSyLiLo
Post a Comment