Friday, November 26, 2010

You Put Your Left Foot In ...

bwow1

I flunked Philosophy in Grade 2 ... I found the conflicting messages of the establishment to be just too .. conflicting ...

bwow2

I mean one teacher tells you one thing and then another tells you another and gee it would have been helpful if they had told us that each class was an entity unto itself and had absolutely no correlation or connection to the other .. like ...the contradictions and lies are important to keep straight - here is your pencil, your crayons and an extra notebook to make note of them all ...

I got called into my Grade 2 teachers office ...

"Blissy I am so disapppointed with you. What were you thinking?"

"In reference to?"

"Question 3 .. what is the meaning of life? You said "the Hokey Pokey."

Now this is where her two eyebrows became one and she made this kind of hood out of her forehead and her eyes got all squinty and she looked at me and I swear I thought she was going to swoop down and grab me with her claws and eat me like a hawk eats a mouse, but then I thought nahhhhh her bottom lip alone would be impossible to lift off the floor and those double chins ... killlers ...

She hissed at me .... "The HOKEY POKEY??????"

bwow3

I nodded ..

"That's what it's all about."

(I have obviously since matured and now know that my music teacher is a psychopathic liar .. but sometimes .. when I am really in touch with that child me I like to lay awake at night and wonder ... what IF that really is what it's all about???)
 SKIN: Glam Affair
LASHES: Silhouette
HAIR: ETD
EARRINGS: Dark Mouse
OUTFIT: Donna Flora
SHOES: Nardcotix
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment