Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Deer In The Headlights.

bowa1

The Urban dictionary defines "a deer caught in the headlights" as:

A mental state of high arousal caused by anxiety, fear, panic, surprise and/or confusion, or substance abuse. A person experiencing the "deer in headlights" syndrome often shows behavioral signs reminding those of a deer subjected to a car's headlights, such as widely opened eyes and a transcient lack of motor reactions.

bowa2

All those years of my brother trying to run me over with the combine late at night when I had to take coffee out to the men .... who knew the skills I developed then would take me so far in later life???  I can do this now sans the headlights (or the combine).  I do however take the drugs but that has nothing to do with needing them ...

(oh .. and every definition in Urban dictionary starts with,  buy mugs, tshirts and magnets."  Which goes a long way in backing up my theory that tourists are really really sick people)


SKIN: League
HAIR: Beauty Avatar
LASHES: E'Dior
OUTFIT: UK Couture
SHOES: PB
ANTLERS: Prim & Pixel
Post a Comment