Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Great Fun of a Fresh Page to Start the New Year!!!

2011

I would like to thank Ohren Beck and Agatha Klees for their many kindness, professionalism, and the respect they showed me while working as the Editor in Chief for Essence of Style Magazine.  Life has many ways of teaching us lessons and I learned so much about virtual publishing, integrity, and people from both these ladies.  Right down to the last minute these women taught me the true meaning of friendship. Lots of people talk alot about what friendship is and how it should behave and what they expect from others but in the end, it all comes down to how you actually treat your friends, your employees, your clients, and how you live your life.

I am so proud of what I accomplished with EOS.  In one short year I was part of 6 issues, became EIC, wrote and photographed 53 articles, edited, rewrote, photographed several others, did a cover .. had the opportunity to work with and teach several people .... it was awesome!!  Lots of hard work, lots of insanity, constantly shifting deadlines, but a fantastic opportunity that I am just so grateful for.

This departure is an exciting opportunity for me and I cannot thank them enough.  I have enjoyed all the people I have had the chance to work with, getting to know you as I interviewed you.  So many of you were so supportive and kind.  Thank you SL, thank you everyone, thank you Ohren and Agatha.

YAY 2011 .. cannot wait!
Post a Comment