Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Have a Calling.

gsby2

I am so stoked .. I just got an email entitled "Dear God's Select," I mean my great great bla bla a bunch more greats great Aunt told me I was going to hell. Hello … God selected ME! I have an email saying so and hotmail assures me they filter all junk … this one is definitely legit.

gsby4

I probably won't be allowed to hang out with some of you anymore on account of God is pretty strict and I am not sure who we are playing in the big game tomorrow but I have been drafted!! I am framing this and that way, when I leave this mortal coil, if I accidentally end up in hell because my Great great see above great Aunt paid some angels off … I will show them my ticket. I have been selected … na na na boo boo.

STOP!! HOLD THE PRESSES!!!

Further evidence that I am now God's annointed just in .. … Jezus is following me on twitter. Paisley tried to say, "Oh please, he is following me too .. That is Jezus with a "z" not Jesus you know…"

"I don't care what you say. I am not going to let you ruin this for me. It is perfectly understandable that Jesus wants to jazz things up a bit. I mean lots of rock stars do that with their names. Look at Prince - or whoever or whatever he calls himself now …

"Are you suggesting Jesus is a rock star ??

"Well no, but he could be ..."

gsby3

So I just mean to tell you if you see some big changes next time God talks to you … you can thank me and my influence.

You blog and they will come ….

SKIN: Glam Affair
HAIR: Mirone
LASHES: The Abyss
FLOWER: Burning Chrome
DRESS: Elsie & Seshil
SHOES: Nonko
POSES: Striking Poses
Post a Comment