Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Exercise.

bo3

I think exercise is very important and I have to say I really admire the consistent effort of people in here.

bo2

I mean when every day, without fail, even under the trying circumstances of your belief that someone peed in your cornflakes, you still find the strength to get up on your very high horse, often hoisted on your own petard, ride around throughout the day, wielding both knives and fangs, running down friends and foes alike, jumping to conclusions, side-stepping responsibility and pushing your luck... WOW - THAT is dedication. I mean that kind of commitment to your craft is like what you see only in the best of athletes .... Olympic Champions ...

bo4

Now if only they set up another Special Olympics for Bitches .. not that you could not go toe to toe with the regular athletes but we do need to protect the innocent you know ... I can't wait to see all that bitchiness ramped up on steroids!!

SKIN: Dream Ink
HAIR: Tukinowaguma
LASHES: Amacci
DRESS: Baiastice
TATTOO: Mons
EARRINGS: J&W Jewellers
SHOES: VDI
POSES: MrS
Post a Comment