Friday, February 4, 2011

Look Lady.

1

You know when you go out and some sales woman is drooling all over your husband ....that was yesterday for me ..

4

I came upon them .. he oblivious .. her hands clasped in front of her bobbing up and down and cooing ...I reached in my purse and handed her a hanky...

"You have a bit of drool on your chin .. don't worry about his shoes ..I'll clean those when we get home and he takes off all his clothes and we have wild sex like we have every afternoon since we were married over a decade ago ....I can give you about another 3 minutes with him but then I have to take him home, we are on a tight schedule ..."

8

Unfortunately that only works if you have remembered to take your invisible suit off .. otherwise these women just don't see you ... I think they call it tunnel vision ... only able to see the male species ....or "prey" as they like to refer to them.

I told my hubby that .. "you are just "prey" for her you know."

His answer .. "I know, I know .. women have always prayed to have me ... I can't help it .. don't hate me because I am beautiful.

I reassured him immediately .. "that is not why I hate you ... "

SKIN: eStyle
HAIR: Bliensen + MaiTai
LASHES: Amacci
JEWELLRY - Mood
DRESS: Lestat Reuven
SHOES: Stiletto Moody
Post a Comment