Friday, February 18, 2011

Why Are Women Compared to Cats All The Time?

wrbp1a

Why is that? Why are we always compared to cats ... I mean I don't even like mice. I don't know many women who do?

wrbp2a

I am not fluffy, I don't lick myself, I don't use a litter box. I have never had 8 babies at once.

wrbp3a

One more stupid conclusion that our grandparents came to that probably had a lot more to do with the fact you could buy cocaine over the counter than any real thought process. Do enough Coke and hey women are like ..... ummm ..... crocodiles!!! Cause a woman can carry everything in a crocodile purse and a crocodile can carry a woman and her purse in him ...same same ...

Pass the coke please ....

SKIN: Fhang Candy
LASHES: Wasabi
HAIR: Analog Dog
SWEATER: ILLY
LEGGINGS: Garage
JEWELLERY: Eolande
BELT: Alienbear
SHOES: Baby Monkey
POSES: Niqotine (no longer available)
Post a Comment