Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Larger Than Life.

df2

I am inspired by Las Vegas. Everything is larger than Life and I think it inspires everyone.

df3

I immediately whipped out my sewing machine and started transforming curtains, bedspreads etc into spectacular gowns .. thank heavens I was able to wrestle the bedazzler back from the customs guy - that was one outfit. A few peacock plumes from the big floral display in the lobby glue gunned to my bathing suit and I made a fortune charging people to have their pic taken with a "showgirl" although hubby argued that the fact I was a girl wearing feathers and a bathing suit with sparkly things was technically not a showgirl no matter how I tried to say I was showing that I was a girl.

df4

Yup this is Vegas and everything is larger than Life and I really do think it inspires everyone ... just look at the line-ups at the buffets ... these people are getting larger and larger with each meal. Any room at the crepe station yet????

SKIN: Al Vulo
HAIR: VA
LASHES: Amacci
OUTFIT INCL. SHOES:  Inga Wind
EARRINGS: A&A
BRACELET: Aluinn
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment