Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Severed Garden.

3

SKIN: CheerNo Femme
HAIR: Dark Mouse
LASHES: On The Catwalk
OUTFIT: Severed Garden
POSES: Golden Delish
LOCATION: Sintra

I had a boyfriend once who grumbled about buying flowers .. saying that he found it disgusting that we as human beings required the severed sexual organs of a plant be offered as proof of our devotion to one another. I severed my relationship with him and figured grade 4 had to be a better year.

1

SKIN: Aimesi
HAIR: Hal Hina
LASHES: On The Catwalk
OUTFIT: Severed Garden
POSES: LAP

I grew a garden once and after I accidentally fed my hubby turnip greens instead of beet greens and he almost died ... he mowed the garden "accidentally" the next day, and I was traumatized by the view of the severed vegetables .. I could hear them screaming in the ground ... but the screams of my hubby to not go near seeds again was louder.

2

SKIN: Glam Affair
HAIR: Hairoin Hair
LASHES: On The Catwalk
OUTFIT: Severed Garden
POSES: LAP

Needless to say the name of this store "Severed Garden"  traumatized me greatly ... until I saw the clothes and thought wow wow wow ... the details are really amazing and every time you look you find some little something you did not notice before.

It goes back to what I always say .. given enough money and enough time to shop ... you could cure the world of all its trauma ...

God Bless SL ... oh wanna come for dinner? I made it from my new garden!  I am planting again .... you should see my flowers.
Post a Comment