Monday, April 25, 2011

Dear Easter Bunny.

SSVD1a

Dear Easter Bunny.

I love you man .... you know that ...and I was just wondering ....

SSVD2a

You may have missed all my notes for the past 40 years or more so I am writing to let you know again, I really do not like chocolate. I was wondering, again, if it would be possible to just leave money.

SSVD4a

More pictures here.

The thing is I have taken my 50,000 easter eggs from years past and tried to buy a house, a car, even pay for my college education ..... and people just don't feel the same way about chocolate that they do about money (go figure). I have included a list with all their names because I think that is completely disrespectful of you and the tireless work you do. I was thinking maybe you could withhold THEIR chocolate and give me their portion in money as well this year. We could start a new tradition. Bunny Bucks. What do you think?

Love your special friend
Blissy

SKIN: YS&YS
HAIR: Plume
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
DRESS: Spirit Store
JEWELLERY: Garage
SHOES: N-Core
POSES: LA
Post a Comment