Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter and Frilly Underpants.

wts2a

Selling farm kids on the idea that bunnies and chicks have anything to do with Easter is a bit of a stretch. Still we were no dummies ... we would nod and agree to anything that meant the grown-ups gave us candy.

wts1a

The only part of easter that sucked was the new Easter outfits for church which always seemed to mean crinolines of some sort, frilly underpants and socks, and a hat with a really tight elastic that made your face turn a funny shade of purple after awhile.

I went along with it for years but when I turned 40 I just put my foot down .. "come on grandma .. frilly underpants on someone my age, is a bit much don't you think? "

Then she showed me hers ....

It ruined Easter forever for me...

SKIN: eStyle
HAIR: Truth
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
SHIRT: Zaara
SKIRT: Jane
SWEATER: Jane
HAIRBAND: Miel
SHOES: Baby Monkey
Post a Comment