Monday, April 25, 2011

Nothing Ever Happens.

dfbd2a

Today was really quiet around the neighbourhood. People away on holidays, people attending Anzac Day celebrations, naked people cutting off their dread locks in the yard next to us ...

dfbd1a

I keep asking myself a couple of questions. 1. When is something exciting is going to happen around here? 2. Is there some magic trick to cutting off dread locks that requires nakedness and attendees to witness said nakedness and cutting? and finally ....

dfbd3a

3. Is there a Hallmark card for "thanks for exposing me to your genitals complete unexpectedly, I am so sorry I had to rush home on account of I was sick?"

SKIN:  Bare Sensuals
HAIR:  Bliss Hair
LASHES:  Wasabi Pills
EYES:  Fashism
DRESS:  Donna Flora
EARRINGS:  U&R Dogs
SHOES:  Baby Monkey
POSES:  MrS
LOCATION:  Moonshine
Post a Comment