Saturday, April 23, 2011

When Neighbours Distract.

laa1

I think my neighbour has his holidays mixed up, he seems to be channeling a cross between the easter bunny as seen off season in the magicians hat and the tooth fairy as seen somewhat naked, in that he is sitting outside drinking beer in his underwear in the dark.

laa2

Now that it is light I am circulating a petition asking that he go inside and not try to pop a rabbit out of his "hat" as he seems to feel the need to handle the junk in his trunk.

I would just pull my shades but we need a skilled person to handle the binoculars.

laa3

(oh and he distracted me so violently that I deleted my credits for this post and then I tripped over the wires and my computer shut off and so ya .. don't hate me .. hate him ... )

A&A Fashion BodySuits
Post a Comment