Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beside Myself With Worry.

roo2

I cannot tell you how much time I spend each day thinking of poor little Beatrice and Eugenie and asking myself "WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING?" I understand from a brief clip I saw advertising Sarah Ferguson being interviewed by Oprah that she was weeping because she could not be there to help dress her daughters for the royal wedding.

roo1

Sarah ... the world wept with you when we saw them.

I realize probably no-one wanted to be the one to put together the words, "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" being as they are princesses and all .. but a subtle scream could have sufficed ....

roo3

Anyway THIS dress is proof that there are only two possible solutions .. just shoot all the "fashion designers" that advise that family and replace them with the talent in SL ... or send Beatrice and Eugenie in here and give them a gift certificate for Azul ... tell them to bring Camilla with them ... if anyone can make a silk purse out of a pigs ear ... Azul is it !!

SKIN: Curio
HAIR: WW
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
DRESS: Azul
JEWELLERY: G Sloane Couture
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment