Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Burnt Oranges.

bow2

I remember my grandparents talking about "burnt orange" as a kid and so ... knowing I had probably about 10 - 11 years where basically I could get away with almost anything under the guise of "aww .. she's just a kid, she'll grow out of it, she didn't know what she was doing ..." as long as I could suck it up and handle that every time they said that, it meant my hair would get "ruffled." I think this is probably what began a life long love affair with hair spray ...

bow1

Anyway ... I had to burn an orange to see because frankly there is burnt orange and then there is brown .. you know? Fine line there .... I got an orange, gently bathed in gasoline, and lit it ...

I got into sooo much trouble, you have no idea ....

bow3

In hindsight, now that I am older and all, it probably wouldn't have been such a big deal if I had just not insisted on my brother, The Biffster, holding the orange.

SKIN: Cupcakes
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amacci
HAIR: Beer & Eggs
DRESS: Kunglers
JEWELLERY: MC Designs
SHOES: Baby Monkey
Post a Comment