Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Commute is a Killer.

srs1

Joined on with a discussion group about commuting to work and man can I empathize with that. My commute each morning is a killer.

srs2

Getting up in the dark, negotiating your way to the kitchen down that death alley large hall,(don't forget their was that huge smash up there just recently where toes were broken) always mindful that you might be surprising humongous spiders, gecko's or strange neighbours that accidentally broke into your house ... that is tough going.

AND if the hubby is up too .. wow watch that oncoming traffic, especially if coffee is on board. Sometimes those feeted jammies can be so unsafe ... and watch out for faulty trap doors and unexpected mooning ... Now that winter is coming there is always the danger of ice on the floors too.

srs3

When I get to that last corner, turning into my office each morning, I just drop to my knees and praise Jesus that I arrived safely.

There ought to be some kind of award for people like me, who take their life into their hands every day just to make it to work and write this stuff for you guys ...seriously ...

SKIN: League
HAIR: Curio
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amacci
DRESS: Kouse's Sanctum
JEWELLERY: ByKay
POSES: Tea Soup
Post a Comment