Friday, May 20, 2011

Like An Old Woman.

woam1

Wow the difference in time zones are Killing me!! Had another midnight meeting in SL (my time) and as I get up at 4AM (my time) I needed to take a nap in the afternoon.

woam2

I feel like a senior citizen having afternoon naps.

woam4

Around our house we like to really get into living and go with the flow, so when I woke up hubby had set up a walker, and laid out some false teeth, some support hose and my knitting ...

He thought he was being incredibly funny.

woam3

Well at least until the neighbour came round with the police and wanted his false teeth back ....

SKIN: JeSyLiLo

HAIR: Amacci
LASHES: The Abyss
EYES: Ibanez
DRESS: DK Designs
SHOES: Baiastice
NECKLACE: MB Style
EARRINGS: CCD/ FLIRT

TATTOO: The Spirit Store
POSE: LA



Post a Comment