Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Power Blogging.

resrr3

I used to like getting dressed up to go out as a kid … it was nice to put clothes on for a change, although I was always jealous that Biffy had the prettiest dresses.

resrr2

It's not that Biff was always in a dress .. Like when he was out combining he wasn't .. Something about safety and the feed and crinolines … but he always looked like he was in a dress ….He swears he was never in a dress but I ignore that … brothers are meant to be ignored. What do they know?

resrr4

another pic here.

I have to tell you, if I had known about the power of blogging back then, I would have developed my skills a lot sooner. I have lost more friends and family spilling my guts here ….. and the silence, the peace .. well all I can say is "hell ya" and "Blessed Be."

SKIN: Glam Affair
HAIR: Maitreya
LASHES: Abyss
EYES: Fashism
DRESS: GizzA Creations
SHOES: Nardcotix
JEWELLERY: Donna Flora
Post a Comment