Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cell Phones.

bay1

My hubby has a new cell phone with all the bells and whistles ...

bay2

Except he never uses bells and whistles and he has no idea how to use the phone. So because of that the phone is always on speaker, you can't answer it on account of this phone is so special they have come up with a new way to answer your phone...and let me tell you how important that is .. to get rid of the old time consuming picking it up, pushing a button and putting it to your ear.

I mean in fairness, some things are the phone's fault and some .. just his. Like he told me that none of his texting was working and he could not figure it out .. he wished he kept his old phone. It was only $49.00 and lasted for 5 years and it was just straightforward which is all he wants the damn thing for blah blah blah whine whine whine ....

bay3

I wiped his boo boo tears and then I had to point out I thought the texting on the new phone worked just fine ...

... no-one was texting him.

Sometimes you just have to tell it like it is.

SKIN: YS & YS
HAIR: HS
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amacci
DRESS: Paris Metro
TATTOO: JeSyLiLo
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment