Sunday, June 19, 2011

Have Fun and Stay Safe.

pipu1

Notice how kids today have to wear helmets for everything?

pipu4

Ride a bike - helmet ... skate - helmet...drive a quad - helmet ... I have even seen little girls playing with barbies wearing helmets ...

They strap them into car seats, they have them wear protective gear when they play any sports at all.

I think it is a great idea and is one of the reasons why first thing in the morning I strap myself into my office chair and put my helmet on, and mouth guard in.

pipu5

I also think it is pretty good evidence that our parents didn't care for us nearly as much as parents today care about kids ... and is just one more reason why we are all so damaged....

Not having a helmet can do that to you ...

SKIN: Al Vulo
HAIR: Bliss Couture
EYES: Fashism
EYES: Amacci
DRESS: House of Dashwood
JEWELLERY: ByKay
POSES: Del May
Post a Comment