Friday, July 1, 2011

I Had One Just Like This .. Kinda Sorta ...

btbs2

I so wore pink and green back when pink and green were like so not done!!! I had pink granny shoes and and a pink and green striped mini dress!

btbs1

And the farmers went wild - they weren't sure how to add in plaid and denim ...I said, "skip it ... look you can see me clear across the field like a beacon .... come unto me .. you field hands .. I haz coffee and cake ... "

btbs3

And the farmers bowed to my fashion ingenuity and "ooohed" and "ahhhed" and said, "Yes .. we can see you in the wheat, in the oats and the barley .. we can see you through the trees .. oh bring us our coffee." And the little jeaned and plaided farmers accepted the pink and green dress to their bosom as part of the prairies ...

...until my brother showed up in it for hunting season and tried to sell them that it was no different than fluoro hats and vests ....

... that's when they shot him ...

... and the dress did not look so good anymore with holes in it ....

SKIN: Curio
HAIR WITH HAT: Exile
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amacci
JEWELLERY: JD Designs
DRESS: Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
SHOES: !SSUS!
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment