Monday, June 13, 2011

I know I know ...

kkt22

I now what you are thinking ... Bliss .. the kitten in the tea cup .. will you never learn after the whole duck incident??

kkt21

I mean there I was heading for the school bus down the road with time to kill and my pet baby duck following me ... my brother says, "he is so cute ... here, put him in your hood and see what he does.." and he put him in my hood and handed me the strings to keep him from falling out .. and he is nibbling on my ear and my brother is all ... "ohhh how cute ...." but laughing in a really disturbing way and enjoying it wayyy to much. My radar is going ding ding ding (in a radarry type of dinging way) but we walked back to the house and he is like, "here let me get him out for you," and he puts the little yellow ducky back into its box inside the mud room.

We head back towards the bus and he keeps commenting that it is pretty cold this morning and I should put my hood up ... he insists ... I do ... and duck shit runs down my hair while he rolls on the ground laughing hysterically and pointing at me while holding his stomach.

kkt23

That was the last thing he remembered before waking up smelling like cow shit, holding his stomach for a completely different reason, with Aardvark standing over him holding my soiled hood and inviting him to have a chat with Mr. Belt.

I figured I live on a farm, I am already up to my ears in the stuff, (and it is heading south ..) what is a little more amongst friends. AND you are allowed to use the stuff when faced with excessive use of it by someone else ... rule of the farm .. I swear.

I think this is the type of thing that teacher at school had in mind when he talked about how farm kids are much more mature than city kids. With our limited things to play with .. we are soooo creative and fearless ... AND poop does not kill people like guns can.

I certainly never put baby animals into hoods or teacups again .. until now ... and only because .. fashion demands it.

SKIN: Lara Skins
HAIR: CaTwA
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
ENTIRE OUTFIT: Beautiful Dirty Rich
Post a Comment