Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just Like Trinny and Susannah.

gpb2

It am just like Trinny and Suzannah only less of me and I don't grab everyone's boobs pretending to be bra measuring ... sometimes I wish those two would just come out and get it over with .. but anyway I go around trying to share my beautiful fashionistadom with people.

gpb1

I carry a pic of Bliss with me that folds out life size and I tell them to look at her ... not at me .. and then I do things like go up to old ladies and braid their purple hair and give them kind of a mohawk look on top.

Then I roll up their synthetic stretch pants and clothes pin them to capri length and insist they wear some killer heels. They look incredible by the time I am finished.
The crowd that gathers "oohs" and "awwww's"....

gpb3

And not just because they usually fall over, either...

SKIN: Dream Ink
HAIR: CaTwA
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
TOP: Elly
PANTS: Ladies Who Lunch
SHOES: LeLutka
POSES: Glitterati
LOCATION: La Perla
Post a Comment