Thursday, June 2, 2011

Officer Bliss Moonlighting to Get By.

officer5

I was thrilled when I was hired by Virtual WorldWide Media ... and even more excited when they gave me a new title besides Managing Editor ... "Officer." Times are tough and who can't use a little extra dough? I immediately got a uniform and began arresting people in SL.

officer3

Some came willingly ... others I had to taser ...

Officer4

But at night, when the world sleeps, I patrol the VWM building, enjoying the big white office set up just for me ... with the cool laptop ... I do covert missions, leaving no stone unturned, practice shooting whatever moves (sorry about the windchimes) and facing even ARMED assailants with my nifty moves. (I learned how to lift my leg like that squishing bugs on a wall in kindergarten) I even have my official officer clutch purse.

officer1

I just wanted you all to know that SL is a safer place now with Officer Bliss on duty ... but don't make any sudden moves ... I will have to shoot you.

SKIN: JeSyLiLo NEW!
HAIR: Angel
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
SHIRT JACKET HAT AND BRACELETS: BND
PANTS: Indyra
SHOES: SLink
EARRINGS: Glow
HAND BAG: Baby Monkey
BELT: CoCo
LOCATION: VWM Head Office (get your mags here folks Scruplz and Peoplz)
POSES: Niqotine (no longer available :( ...)
Post a Comment