Sunday, June 12, 2011

Skipping Models.

rhb2

I was doing research on this post (cause I always research everything - being a beautiful fashionista is NOT just about being beautiful you know..it is also about being a fashion and an ista and knowing exactly what that means ... OH and also about being able to match your lipstick to your pantyhose)..... and I turned to Google.

rhb3

I typed in "Models who skip" and uncovered a huge conspiracy to keep certain models down, specifically models from "the south." Yup .. this is what I found ... "Is there any way to tell South *not* to migrate certain Models?" THIS question, asked on Google is clearly meant to either keep models from the Southern States from Winning ANTM OR it is meant to keep models from the Southern Hemisphere from meeting and marrying Donald Trump. Either way it is a dark conspiracy and part of the dark dark underbelly of the fashion world ....

rhb1

And you heard it here first folks ... on the gritty, hard hitting blog ... BLISSIMO!!!

(oh I don't solve these problems .. I am a professional .. it is just my job to keep you all hyperventilating and looking over your shoulder, fearing that the world is going to end at any moment..)

SKIN: Dream Ink
HAIR: CaTwA
LASHES: Amacci
EYES: Fashism
DRESS: Kunglers
SHOES: N-Core
POSES: Glitterati
Post a Comment